Sunday 11 March 2012

sun shine !!!!

Sunshine, sunshine, sunshine......and blue sky makes me a happy little bunny. I love how much my mood changes with just a little bit of sunshine and more hints that spring is on its way. (It technically begins on my birthday every year so maybe that is why I love it so much) Spring sunshine fills me with enthusiasm and makes me want to do stuff. I find myself energised and full of ideas. So the mission for today is try and get some more done in the garden. I am very keen to get going on the home grown front but need to raise some beds and somehow acquire some compost when the piggy bank is completely empty :-( Still there are plenty of jobs to do. I also need to find a new home for the season table...The girls and I have been busy making a few little bits for it and we were using the unused fire place but it feels a bit like it is caged in...will put up a photo later to show you what I mean. Must remember that we are all of to lunch for the GMIL's birthday this afternoon as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment