Saturday 10 March 2012

Busy doing nothing?

So this week has consisted of Grace being poorly at the weekend, Forest school at Trosley on Monday and then line dancing for me in the evening.
 Tuesday....well I can't actually remember...no wait scrap that, I met up with my lovely friend Theresa and went to a soft play centre with the littlies, which after the long drive to get there, turned out to be closed for maintenance that day so we had to go to Bluewater for coffee and a mooch instead. Such a hardship....not. lol. Munch was at home with her daddy getting to grips with her early birthday present...a pc tablet which she loves and we have installed lots of cool apps for her (shhh they are educational as well as fun)
Wednesday I had my course in the morning and then tried to wear the children out at a soft play centre with my sister in law and her 2 littlies plus one that was borrowed.
Thursday Munch and daddy did some maths and English comprehension as we had an Amazon delivery of new work books that we had ordered. I was at my volunteer job and then met up with them at a relatives house in the afternoon. We came home and experimented with some vegan recipes which turned out pretty well and whilst they were cooking we worked on a couple of pages of a geography work book and learnt about maps and grid references.
Friday we had an at home morning and worked on some science. We looked at plants and cells etc and were introduced to the 7 seven life processes. In the afternoon we walked 1.7 miles to a hall meet where Munch met up with one of her friends. The meet was fairly quiet as most of the group were on a trip to a local wildlife centre. After walking home again we sorted out dinner and then I took MIL for an xray and CJ took munch to cubs.

Today we are having a relaxing morning...trying to recharge our batteries before helping out at the jumble sale where I volunteer and then tomorrow we are out for a big family lunch as it is my GMIL's birthday. I am also desperately trying to get over to my dad as it was his birthday yesterday and Munch made him a card. Added to this are all the usual toddler tantrums, housework and SIL issues (don't go there). Still the sun is shining...sort of and the moon is full so I just have to remember things could always be worse.

Gosh I am exhausted just writing about our busy week. I must remember to blog more regularly so I don't have to sit here and try and remember everything at once. It is not very exciting to read a long list of things, especially without any photographic evidence.lol. So what has everyone else been up to this week?  

No comments:

Post a Comment