Wednesday 1 February 2012

New clothes xxxxx

Today was quite productive. Yay me. Had Monkey in with me all night and she slept from just after 10pm until 10 to 6 this morning......which is the longest block of unbroken sleep we have had in weeks. I also started a course today...yes another one, I do love to learn. So as well as British sign language level 1 I am also learning how to support learning in children, which is obviously geared towards learning in schools and supports the national curriculum. Afterwards I popped into a shop I never usually go in and found a beautiful dress in the sale for £10....it must have been fate.

Oh the irony...but it is interesting and I hope it will be useful in the future, plus of course as a home ed parent it helps to know your enemy. lol. I promise I will work out how to add photos etc soon, and how to put up the links to some of the blogs I follow, very interesting reading and I feel that I know them ( a little bit anyway ) which is weird but I guess that is the way it goes when you are invited into someone's life with the aid of technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment