Tuesday 21 February 2012

 Fun in the spring sunshine after toddler group today.

Say cheese

 Enjoying the delights of Capstone in the snow.
 I was trying to take pictures of the different bird tracks in the snow...needless to say my phone's camera was sadly not up to the job.
 Frozen lake @ Capstone.
 Some of the lakes displaced locals.......

 Little Robin Red Breast (he was a chunky little fellow)

 Foresty frolics with some lovely like minded free range home edders.
 Craft corner.
 Quick lets make a break for it......

So I finally convinced the Ginger Ninja to give me a quick brush up on some IT basics and can now (hopefully)  upload some photos of the last week or so. I think it will look more like a weather comparison when you consider the sub-zero snow filled days that were with us only a short time ago and the balmy days we have experienced so far this week (yes I know it is only Tuesday).

No comments:

Post a Comment