Thursday 26 January 2012

Today has been a busy day. Monkey was up at half 5 having not gone to sleep until after 10. I cycled to work, in the rain :( and then home again 4 hours later. It was the furthest I have cycled in many years so will probably feel it tomorrow.

The gang & I then walked to the supermarket and just made it back in time for Munch to get changed and walk across town to a friends birthday party at the local martial arts centre.This is the first time I have sat down for more than 5 minutes since 9 0'clock this morning and I am ready for bed.

Munch worked on some work sheets this morning with her Dad while I was at work and then got stuck into some more reading eggs. She loves spending her golden eggs. I may have created a shopping demon for years to come.  

No comments:

Post a Comment