Saturday 13 July 2013

Nappycino, naps, bonkers and books.

The last few weeks have been rather busy to say the least. I am now running the bumps & babies coffee mornings as part of my involvement with the NCT in my local area. During many conversations with other members, and many, many conversations with various groups and friends over the last few years I have decided to set up a non-profit nappy library in my local area too. There is nothing available in our town which seems a real shame. Needless to say I am spending lots of money we don't really have on nappies for the library, several friends have been very generous and I am hoping to get some leaflets and information packs from some of the main nappy companies too in the near future. We currently have 1 kit on hire already with several more in the pipeline, our room looks like a nappy explosion has occurred. I have also had lots of fun dying some of the plainer nappies....a veritable rainbow of colour is happening now and has really brightened my days. We have a facebook page too and my lovely, supportive ginger ninja is busy designing posters/leaflets/ and business cards.


I have also just become an Usborne books representative....we just love books in this house and this seemed like a good way to try and earn a few extra pennies by spreading the love and meeting new people. Admittedly this has taken a slight back seat to the nappies at present....but plans are afoot.


We also finally have a new car...well new to us anyway complete with wheelchair lift for the ginja ninja's mobility scooter, it's a very snazzy red colour and the girls just love being so high and seeing over garden walls into beautiful gardens whilst we are driving along.

Munch has been busy with her weekly craft club....it is lovely to see her really start to open up at last and let her creative side run free. She is really starting to take some pride in her work and her confidence is growing too.
there has been lots of building, playing and general fun in the sun.




No comments:

Post a Comment