Wednesday 24 October 2012

raining again....

what a surprise. I am sad about it as really want to enjoy the autumn. I love to watch the seasons change and was hoping to get out and about to do a little foraging...mostly sweet chestnuts, pine cones and acorns for some craft ideas I had. Now I don't mind the rain as a general rule but it is lashing it down again...almost constantly it seems and with both myself and the ninja lacking our full mobility it seems we are also lacking motivation.

Still, on a brighter note we have had trips to the library and several visits to meet our friends who have been away all summer....they didn't even know we were having a baby so they really had been away for a while. Munch really enjoyed seeing them again and I always enjoy the random chats we have about news articles and life in Romania (where they spent most of the summer).

At least the rain has meant that the majority of the packing is now done...we just need somewhere to move to now. Also lots of reading has been done by all....including Tinkerbell..who reads upside and often back to front.....still her teddy bears seem to understand her.

No comments:

Post a Comment